nice to meet you.
I currently live in southern Kentucky, but I've lived everywhere from Arkansas, to St. Louis, to northern California -- so if you are confused by the combo of phrases like, "Ope," "Hella," and "I reckon so," that come out of my mouth, that explains that.
I am the youngest of six, so I'm super easy-going and I can nap literally anywhere. I am married to my best friend of all time, Tyler, and we have the sweetest little family of fur babies.
Now, for some rapid-fire fun facts:
- I am at a basic communication level in ASL. I started learning it last year to better reach clients in the future who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- I LOVE the sun, and will take absolutely any opportunity to nap while basking in its rays (yes, like a cat).
- I talk-sing constantly (just ask my husband), and being silly is second nature for me.
- I have a 100lb Great Pyranees named Appa, after a character on Avatar: The Last Airbender, and she is my absolute pride and joy. I also have a weird, socially awkward cat and two australian shepherd puppies. It's a crazy household.
- Aaaaand I can make latte art, say the alphabet backwards and hula hoop for like, hours.
I hope you enjoy poking around my site. Wedding + portrait photography is what I was made to do. I'd love to get to know you, capture your happiest moments, and open your eyes to
how beautiful you are.